- cheapest dapoxetine out west virginia
- site in reference to buy bentyl online
- read comparatively amikacin for order
- buy cheap ampicillin out kansas
- glucophage online
- news concerning buy generic lipitor
- buy allopurinol online out of ohio
Thomas Down writes:
After a long series of pre-releases (and many bug fixes), I’ve
just finished building BioJava 1.30. Source, binaries, and
javadocs can all be found at:
As with the pre-releases, separate binaries are available for
java platform releases 1.3 and 1.4. The 1.4 releases include
some extra features which depend on jdk1.4 extensions such
as the java.nio package.
Highlights of this release include:
- Packed storage of sequence data in memory
- Better support for the OBDA database access standards
- Improvements to the parsers for output from tools like
blast and fasta.
- Many enhancements to the FeatureFilter system.
Please check out the javadocs for information on these and
other new features.
I’d also like to take this opportunity to recomment the
excellent BioJava in Anger website, which is now hosted
Thanks to everyone who has made this release possible:
Cambridge Antibody Technology (CAT)
David H. Klatte, Ph.D.
I hope you all find it useful,