- blog with regard to purchase synthroid online
- website as regards pain balm online without prescription out indiana
- buy estrace vaginal cream without prescription
- diclofenac out of arkansas
- info relatively cialis no prescription
- neurontin for sale among connecticut
- tiger king without prescription
BioneQ, the Quebec Bioinformatics Network, is organizing the first North
American BioJava Bootcamp from August 18th to 22nd. We have invited Matthew
Pocock to come to Montreal to present the material that has been presented
to the European Bootcamps for quite some time now. On the agenda
-Sequence I/O and manipulations;
-BLAST and FASTA parsing;
-Using databases with BioJava;
-Intro to Sequence GUI.
The bootcamp will be at the Universite de Montreal and the registration fee
is $250US. If you are interested, use the following link to register:
Please paste in your CV for evaluation of programming experience/knowledge.
Places are quite limited (20) so register soon.