- all as regards cheap lumigan in italia
- link with regard to nexium without prescription
- tizanidine no prescription among kansas
- info comparatively buy generic estrace vaginal cream
- generic flovent
- aldactone no prescription
- answers in respect of order propecia of new jersey
BioneQ, the Quebec Bioinformatics Network, is organizing the first North
American BioJava Bootcamp from August 18th to 22nd. We have invited Matthew
Pocock to come to Montreal to present the material that has been presented
to the European Bootcamps for quite some time now. On the agenda
-Sequence I/O and manipulations;
-BLAST and FASTA parsing;
-Using databases with BioJava;
-Intro to Sequence GUI.
The bootcamp will be at the Universite de Montreal and the registration fee
is $250US. If you are interested, use the following link to register:
Please paste in your CV for evaluation of programming experience/knowledge.
Places are quite limited (20) so register soon.