- reviews comparatively purchase glucophage online
- buy ultram without prescription among new hampshire
- link as regards vibramycin for order
- find info concerning viagra online cheap
- read comparatively buy generic lumigan of california
- answers about buy nasonex without prescription
- website with regard to buy cheap cipro online in colorado
- cheapest azor
- blogs in regard to buy caduet without prescription
This is a belated news entry announcing the second BioSQL v1.0 (code-named Tokyo) release, v1.0.1, which was made on August 2, 2008. It is available from the BioSQL downloads page.
This version of the schema should be fully backwards compatible with the v1.0.0 schema for nearly all software and queries. The only change is relaxing a column width constraint. Migration scripts are for those who want to simply upgrade their existing database.
In addition, the script load_ncbi_taxonomy.pl has been fixed to no longer require the taxon primary key and the NCBI taxon ID to be identical. The Bio* language bindings should not be affected by this change.
For full details, see Hilmar’s official announcement on the BioSQL mailing list