- purchase cialis online in arizona
- cheap nasonex
- website in reference to cheapest zanaflex among new hampshire
- kof tea without prescription from maine
- buy lipitor without prescription from maine
- aldactone sale of california
- inderal without prescription
- lexapro no prescription
- ask in reference to buy torsemide without prescription
This is a belated news entry announcing the second BioSQL v1.0 (code-named Tokyo) release, v1.0.1, which was made on August 2, 2008. It is available from the BioSQL downloads page.
This version of the schema should be fully backwards compatible with the v1.0.0 schema for nearly all software and queries. The only change is relaxing a column width constraint. Migration scripts are for those who want to simply upgrade their existing database.
In addition, the script load_ncbi_taxonomy.pl has been fixed to no longer require the taxon primary key and the NCBI taxon ID to be identical. The Bio* language bindings should not be affected by this change.
For full details, see Hilmar’s official announcement on the BioSQL mailing list