- estrace vaginal cream for order
- estradiol valerate no prescription
- news relatively cheapest amikacin prices
- order celebrex
- website relatively generic ampicillin of uk
- review as regards robaxin without prescription
- cipro for sale
- discount estrace vaginal cream
A beta release for Biopython 1.51 is now available for download and testing.
In the two months since Biopython 1.50 was released, we have introduced support for writing features in GenBank files using Bio.SeqIO, extended SeqIO’s support for the FASTQ format to include files created by Illumina 1.3+, and added a new set of application wrappers for alignment programs, and made numerous tweaks and bug fixes.
All the new features have been tested by the dev team but it’s possible there are cases that we haven’t been able to foresee and test, especially for the GenBank feature writer (as there as just so many possible odd fuzzy feature locations).
Note that as previously announced, Biopython no longer supports Python 2.3, and our deprecated parsing infrastructure (Martel and Bio.Mindy) has been removed.