- review concerning buy lumigan online out new mexico
- fairness cream without prescription
- order vega h cream
- buy petcam (metacam) oral suspension without prescription in italia
- blogs with respect to atarax without prescription out of mississippi
- buy macrobid without prescription among illinois
- link in regard to fosamax online without prescription
- info in relation to buy vasodilan without prescription in nebraska
If you are a current BioPerl developer (had a previous account for direct access to our prior Subversion repository), please sign up for a GitHub account and let us know your user ID. Also, add the extra email (where ‘DEVNAME’ is your original Subversion account ID). This should map any previous commits from the older Subversion and CVS repository to your new GitHub account.
The following are ways everyone can download the latest code.
Note you can replace ‘bioperl-live.git’ with any of the repository names (bioperl-db, bioperl-run, etc). For BioPerl developers (GitHub collaborators) you have a choice of SSH or HTTP:
git clone email@example.com:bioperl/bioperl-live.git
git clone https://firstname.lastname@example.org/bioperl/bioperl-live.git
The open read-only link (for everyone):
git clone git://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-live.git
or using the mirror site:
git clone git://repo.or.cz/bioperl-live.git
Using SVN (read-only)
We will also support read-only access to GitHub with Subversion. We may allow write support at some later point. To use svn:
svn checkout http://svn.github.com/bioperl/bioperl-live.git
Tagged releases can be found here:
The latest source code here:
Forking BioPerl and Pull Requests
We’re also in the process of updating our local developer documents for help with those who haven’t used git before. In particular, we have a Using Git page, and have added RSS feeds for our repository commits.
Update: SVN version fixed, thanks to DaveMessina++ for pointing it out.