- buy gentamicin eye drops without prescription out west virginia
- buy cheap nasonex out of connecticut
- websites in respect of otibact without prescription out west virginia
- tips with respect to estradiol valerate sale among italia
- buy generic ventolin among maryland
- news as regards buy generic colchicine in oklahoma
- blogs as regards clozapine from iowa
- news as regards order toradol in oklahoma
- cheapest robaxin out illinois
I’m pleased to announce the acceptance of OBF’s 2010 Google Summer of Code students, listed in alphabetical order with their project titles and primary mentors:
Mark Chapman (PM Andreas Prlic) – Improvements to BioJava including Implementation of Multiple Sequence Alignment Algorithms
Jianjiong Gao (PM Peter Rose) – BioJava Packages for Identification, Classification, and Visualization of Posttranslational Modification of Proteins
Kazuhiro Hayashi (PM Naohisa Goto) – Ruby 1.9.2 support of BioRuby
Sara Rayburn (PM Christian Zmasek) – Implementing Speciation & Duplication Inference Algorithm for Binary and Non-binary Species Tree
Joao Pedro Garcia Lopes Maia Rodrigues (PM Eric Talevich) – Extending Bio.PDB: broadening the usefulness of BioPython’s Structural Biology module
Jun Yin (PM Chris Fields) – BioPerl Alignment Subsystem Refactoring
Congratulations to our accepted students!
All told, we had 52 applications submitted for the 6 slots (5 originally assigned, plus 1 extra) allotted to us by Google. Proposals were extremely competitive: 6 out of 52 translates to an 11.5% acceptance rate. We received a lot of really excellent proposals, the decisions were not easy.
Thanks very much to all the students who applied, we very much appreciate your hard work.
Here’s to a great 2010 Summer of Code, I’m sure these students will do wonderful work.
O|B|F GSoC 2010 Administrator