- reviews about levitra professional online without prescription from new hampshire
- read with regard to discount ultram among north carolina
- reviews about glyburide without prescription
- diovan online
- website concerning order cialis out maine
- buy cipro without prescription
- tindamax sale among massachusetts
- buy lioresal without prescription out west virginia
Great news: Google announced today that the Open Bioinformatics Foundation (OBF) has been accepted as a mentoring organization for this summer’s Google Summer of Code!
GSoC is a Google-sponsored student internship program for open-source projects, open to students from around the world (not just US residents). Students are paid a $5000 USD stipend to work as a developer on an open-source project for the summer. For more on GSoC, see GSoC 2011 FAQ.
Student applications are due April 8, 2011 at 19:00 UTC. Students who are interested in participating should look at the OBF’s GSoC page, which lists project ideas, and whom to contact about applying.
For current developers on OBF projects, please consider volunteering to be a mentor if you have not already, and contribute project ideas. Just list your name and project ideas on the OBF wiki page, and on the relevant project’s GSoC wiki page.
Thanks to all who helped make OBF’s application to GSoC a success, and let’s have a great, productive summer of code!
OBF GSoC 2011 Administrator