- link in respect of buy diovan among maryland
- cheap cephalexin out of north dakota
- ask with respect to megathin online without prescription
- viagra without prescription of hawaii
- naltrexone without prescription among kansas
- blogs as regards diflucan online stores
- clozapine out usa
- news comparatively precose without prescription
The Open Bioinformatics Foundation (OBF) will be holding a public Board of Directors meeting on Tuesday, 13 Nov, 2012, at 11.30am EST (8.30am PST, 17:30 CET, 16:30 UTC/GMT).
The meeting will be held online or over conference call. We will post details about how to dial in or connect closer to the date (here).
On the agenda Richard Holland and Chris Fields are running for election to the Board, and some other items primarily up for discussion, including how to keep our membership roll up-to-date and increasing with the least barriers. We will post a more detailed agenda in advance of the meeting (here).
OBF members should have already received notice of this meeting via the OBF member’s mailing list.