- all with regard to methotrexate prescription
- answers comparatively order advair
- ask comparatively buy cheap dapoxetine out of virginia
- prozac sale of new mexico
- buy estrace vaginal cream in montana
The Open Bioinformatics Foundation (OBF) will be holding a public Board of Directors meeting on Tuesday, 13 Nov, 2012, at 11.30am EST (8.30am PST, 17:30 CET, 16:30 UTC/GMT).
The meeting will be held online or over conference call. We will post details about how to dial in or connect closer to the date (here).
On the agenda Richard Holland and Chris Fields are running for election to the Board, and some other items primarily up for discussion, including how to keep our membership roll up-to-date and increasing with the least barriers. We will post a more detailed agenda in advance of the meeting (here).
OBF members should have already received notice of this meeting via the OBF member’s mailing list.