- find info about estrace vaginal cream online
- ask in respect of remeron for sale
- purchase synthroid online
- reviews relatively arcoxia for order
This is a beta release for testing purposes, the main reason for a beta version is the large amount of changes imposed by the removal of the 2to3 library previously required for the support of Python 3.X. This was made possible by dropping Python 2.5 (and Jython 2.5).
This release of Biopython supports Python 2.6 and 2.7, and also Python 3.3.
The Biopython Tutorial & Cookbook, and the docstring examples in the source code, now use the Python 3 style print function in place of the Python 2 style print statement. This language feature is available under Python 2.6 and 2.7 via:
from __future__ import print_function
Similarly we now use the Python 3 style built-in next function in place of the Python 2 style iterators’ .next() method. This language feature is also available under Python 2.6 and 2.7.
Many thanks to the Biopython developers and community for making this release possible, especially the following contributors:
- Chris Mitchell (first contribution)
- Christian Brueffer
- Eric Talevich
- Josha Inglis (first contribution)
- Konstantin Tretyakov (first contribution)
- Lenna Peterson
- Martin Mokrejs
- Nigel Delaney (first contribution)
- Peter Cock
- Sergei Lebedev (first contribution)
- Tiago Antao
- Wayne Decatur (first contribution)
- Wibowo ‘Bow’ Arindrarto