- plan b (emergency contraception) online without prescription out idaho
- sites comparatively lumigan for sale
- clindamycin gel pharmacy in minnesota
- pimozide without prescription
- blogs relatively amikacin prescription
- buy generic synthroid
- cheapest ampicillin prices from new york
Note: I’m reposting here the original announcement from Florent Angly on the BioPerl mail list.
Some time ago, I announced that I was working on a set of BioPerl modules collectively forming the Bio-Community distribution. These Moose-based modules provide objects to represent communities, metacommunities and their members, and they also provide many methods to interact with them, perform various ecological operations (e.g. rarefaction, taxonomic summary, subsampling), and to read/write them to file in multiple formats.
Today, I am happy to announce the release of the first version of these modules, which can be obtained from CPAN:
Obviously, this is just the beginning for these modules and I hope that interested developers will join me to expand them.