- zanaflex without prescription
- cheap kenalog tablets among michigan
- news with regard to reglan no prescription out of australia
- buy cheap tizanidine
- cipro without a prescription in the world
- read comparatively gokshura without prescription out of mississippi
- find info in regard to griseofulvin online without prescription
- buy phenergan online among usa
The current version removed the requirement of the 2to3 library. This was made possible by dropping Python 2.5 (and Jython 2.5).
This release of Biopython supports Python 2.6 and 2.7, and also Python 3.3.
The Biopython Tutorial & Cookbook, and the docstring examples in the source code, now use the Python 3 style print function in place of the Python 2 style print statement. This language feature is available under Python 2.6 and 2.7 via:
from __future__ import print_function
Similarly we now use the Python 3 style built-in next function in place of the Python 2 style iterators’ .next() method. This language feature is also available under Python 2.6 and 2.7.
The restriction enzyme list in Bio.Restriction has been updated to the December 2013 release of REBASE.
Many thanks to the Biopython developers and community for making this release possible, especially the following contributors:
- Chris Mitchell (first contribution)
- Christian Brueffer
- Eric Talevich
- Gokcen Eraslan (first contribution)
- Josha Inglis (first contribution)
- Konstantin Tretyakov (first contribution)
- Lenna Peterson
- Martin Mokrejs
- Nigel Delaney (first contribution)
- Peter Cock
- Sergei Lebedev (first contribution)
- Tiago Antao
- Wayne Decatur (first contribution)
- Wibowo ‘Bow’ Arindrarto