July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Development
- article as regards zoloft prescription
- websites in respect of buy fosamax without prescription
- blog concerning spertomax without prescription
- metronidazole gel online stores
- lozol without prescription
- blogs in regard to remeron without prescription of mississippi
- info with regard to atenolol online stores
The Biopython team is pleased to release Biopython 1.56, almost exactly three months after our last stable release (Biopython 1.55). The Bio.SeqIO module has been updated to support protein EMBL files (used for the patents database), IMGT files (a variant … Continue reading
The forthcoming Biopython 1.56 release is planned to be our last release to support Python 2.4. If you would be negatively affected us dropping support for Python 2.4, please let us know as soon as possible. Continue reading
This is a reminder from the BOSC 2009 Organizing committee that abstracts for BOSC are due on Monday, April 13.
Initially for evaluation purposes only, Giovanni and Bartek have setup a mirror of Biopython on GitHub, which is automatically updated from the OBF hosted Biopython CVS repository. See our git migration wiki page for details. If this is favorably received, … Continue reading
RC4 is up, we are days away from final release…
BioPerl has branched for 1.6 and the RC1 is up for testing as Chris announced.